Frozen Mango Daiquiri.
A delicious fruity cocktail for on a
hot summer day.
Blend mango with rum and lemon. The frozen mango daiquiri is the most enjoyable when served ice cold!
How to enjoy & pair with
The frozen mango daiquiri is a cocktail to be enjoyed on any hot summer day. The daiquiri can also be enjoyed during simple celebrations or holiday gatherings. Also, it’s easy to combine with cheese or any tropical fruit.
Recipe breakdown (1 person)
- 0.3 oz / 10 ml Lemon juice
- 1.7 oz / 45 ml White rum
- 10 – 12 Frozen mango pieces
- 1 Piece of mango
- Chill your glass for at least 1 hour in a fridge or 30 minutes in a freezer
- Add all ingredients in the blender and start blending.
- Blend until you have a nice liquid mixture
- If the mixture is too thick, stir with a spoon in the blender and add a little water if necessary
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice cubes
- Pour the cocktail into the cocktail glass
- Garnish with mango and mint
- Enjoy your frozen mango daiquiri cocktail!