A bright and cheery Christmas cocktail.
The Sleighbell is a bright and cheery cocktail that embraces the Christmas spirit. The floral, smooth, warm and bright notes of this cocktail embody the true spirit of the Holidays. This magical and festive cocktail is the best to celebrate your Christmas season.
How to enjoy & pair with
The Sleighbell is a dessert cocktail to be enjoyed after Christmas dinner. Combine it with your favorite dessert: ice cream, pies or cherry cheesecake, or all three! It’s celebration time, after all.
Cheers & Happy Holidays!
- 2 oz / 60 ml Tequila
- 3/4 oz / 20 ml Lime juice
- 3/4 oz / 20 ml Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz / 15 ml Coconut liqueur or syrup
- 1/2 oz / 15 ml Maple syrup or agave
- 1/4 oz / 8 ml Orange liqueur or orange juice concentrate or extract
- 1 oz / 30 ml Syrup
- 50 gr Coconut flakes
- Chill your glass for at least 1 hour in a fridge or 30 minutes in a freezer
- Cover a small dish with 1 oz / 30 ml syrup
- Evenly spread coconut flakes onto another small dish
- Gently rotate the rim of the Martini glass into the syrup
- Repeat this with the coconut flakes until the rim is nicely covered
- Add all ingredients in a shaker tin with ice. No shaker tin? Use a mason jar, protein shaker or any spill-proof mug
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- Pour the cocktail (without the ice) into a Martini glass
- Enjoy your Sleighbell cocktail!