A delicious cocktail to enjoy on
Blend strawberries with rum and sugarcane. The strawberry daiquiri is the most enjoyable when served ice cold!
How to enjoy & pair with
The strawberry daiquiri is a cocktail to be enjoyed at any time during the day. The daiquiri can also be enjoyed as a dessert with a bit of lemon ice or cheesecake.
Cheers & Happy Valentine’s Day!
Recipe breakdown (2 persons)
- 4 Lemons
- 6.7 oz / 200 ml White rum
- 225 g Frozen strawberries
- 4 tsp Sugarcane
- 8 g Fresh basil
- Chill your glass for at least 1 hour in a fridge or 30 minutes in a freezer
- Halve the limes and squeeze the juice into a blender.
- Add all ingredients in the blender and start blending.
- Blend for 1 minute
- Pour the cocktail into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with basil
- Enjoy your strawberry daiquiri cocktail!